A few years ago when we visited Walt Disney World Audrey came home with one of those Minnie Mouse figures that when the button is pressed, her skirt spins around and she lights up. At the time I thought it was a novelty, but it has turned into a “thing” – being that she can’t sleep without some light that she can control, in the bed with her. As you can imagine, this means that each night I’m tiptoeing back into her room to remove glowsticks (we buy them in packs of 20), lanterns, and other lit objects that are hard and not meant to be in bed with her.
Then the folks at The Brainy Company contacted me about their Glowberry Bears and I just knew that Audrey Grace would love it. They sent us the light blue Glowberry bear, and I’ve discovered that it works in 3 settings:
- Bear to Bear – There’s a chip located in the bear’s foot and when placed in close proximity of another Glowberry Bear, they communicate with each other. We only have one bear so I cannot attest to the quality of this feature, but it sounds pretty cool!
- Nighttime – This setting transitions our bear into a night light – pressing the bear’s tummy makes it light softly from within and the glow will last for 3 minutes.
- Bear to Child – The bear talks to us, and even has a name! If you press its hand it will say things like, “Hi, I’m Twinkleton. What’s your name?” Pressing its other hand makes the nightlight light up, and tickling its tummy makes it giggle.
MANDATORY ENTRY METHOD:
- Visit The Brainy Company and tell me what other products (besides the Glowberry Bears) you like!
EXTRA ENTRY METHODS (LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH):
- Like Chic Shopper Chick on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like 3 recent posts on Chic Shopper Chick’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Tweet this contest (button at the top of the page – make sure you add @ErikaB to your tweet so I can track it!). (1 entry)
- Share this contest on Facebook! Leave me a comment so I can verify!
- Like Design Public on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like or comment on 3 recent posts on Design Public’s Facebook Page. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
- List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to “home” posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
No purchase necessary to win. Contest only valid for residents of the US. Winner to be chosen by random.org on or after December 15th. Winner has 48 hours to respond to notification email or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: The Brainy Company sent me a bear to review and is providing 2 more to a winner of this giveaway.